January 03, 2012

Last Year's Literature (Tati)

So, here's a list of my accomplished reading of last year. I would say it's about half of what it usually is, I have prioritised differently. Also, reding Vargas Llosa in Spanish took a very long time, being my third language, and I also wasted a lot of time trying to get through a book by García Márquez that I never finished due to it being utterly boring.

Carlos Ruíz Zafón: Vindens skugga
Gabriel García Márquez: Love in the times of cholera
Mario Vargas Llosa: La fiesta del chiv0
Isabel Allende: La suma the los dias
Mitch Albom: The five people you meet in heaven
Frank McCourt: Angela's ashes
Roberto Bolaño: The savage detectives
The Bible, Genesis
Haruki Murakami: Norwegian wood
Jack Kerouac: On the road
Oscar Wilde: The picture of Dorian Gray
Lotta Abrahamsson: Full koll

No comments:

Post a Comment